By Jemson Cabinetry, Apr 27 2017 01:00PM
1. Non-white. The new trend in cabinets is… anything but white. Gray is especially a hot color right now. Combine soft gray cabinetry with bold hardwood finishes for a top-notch look that’s super hot right now.
2. Add hydraulics. New solutions to functionality are in. Hydraulic doors fold up and out of the way, so you don’t have to worry about hitting your head on a swinging cabinet door!
3. Funky fixtures. You don’t need to choose an obnoxious wall color to make an impression. Choose bold statement fixtures instead! From sleek and sexy, to antique and delicate, you can show your personality through draw pulls and handles.
4. Mix materials. When it comes to countertops, why not mix wood with quartz? Wooden countertops (especially butcher block styles) are a hot trend right now, so if you like the look of both, why not mix them?
5. Build your “work triangle.” The three points of your kitchen work triangle are the range, the sink, and the fridge. Customizing your kitchen around this essential tri-station is a must!
Jemson Cabinetry is ready to make your dream kitchen a customized reality! Contact us online for more information on how we can make your dream kitchen a reality.